Wireless charging?

russ77

Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Does anyone have a wireless charging setup for their oldish iPhone? I’ve got an iPhone 6. We’re re-decorating our bedroom and I was looking at having one of these pads by my bed you just drop your phone on to charge up. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations?

A quick search on eBay throws up millions of options. I’m keen not to fry my brain or burn my house down...

Re:

Are the older iPhones wireless compatible? I thought that iPhone 7 was the first to have it? (I stand prepared to be corrected). I have a wireless charger for my iPhone X and love the convenience of not having to plug it in.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Watching with interest. 6s here x 3

Presumably loop could just be tucked inside a case.

Think IKEA do a basic iphone 6 case which will allow you to charge wirelessly if you want to try it without gluing shit all over your phone.

I've been wireless charging for 3 odd years, it's brilliant. Drop phone on pad, pick it up whenever.
Have 4 pads in use, two ikea ones (one in the workshop, one in the living room) and two samsungs (one next to my bed and one at work). Only use it on my private phone (Galaxy S8 and previously S6 Edge). Work phone is a 6s, which i hate. Next one will be an X i believe. so wireless charging.

Re:

I could see the pads on the Ikea website but not the cases any more. I’m being dragged there tomorrow evening so will check them out. I do remember seeing them there a while back. I guess they are less likely to explode! Cheers! T..

I can't see them on the website either, they might have discontinued them.
Vitahult is the model name you might find some on eBay.

Back