legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Time to go.

Should have gone ages ago, at least it will cheer a few up!

Sad that retrobike has gone the way its gone, sad the behaviour of some and sad that my own behaviour doesn't live up to seemingly unrealistic standards of others.

I'm clearly no longer relevant to what people want as a member, so its best for if I just go.

Will be posting parts this week.

I'll be in to collect my stuff and take down the Sam Fox posters later.

* the sam fox posters are staying.

Re: Thanks all.

Met Sam Fox once, she was soooo small, height wise of course :)

A joke LGF?

Not had the pleasure personally but I've enjoyed your many posts - stick around!

Don’t leave buddy, different people make up the world and retro Bike community, we can’t get on well with all of them. Just believe in yourself and don’t let others get you down.

I often dispair with society dealing with and seeing what I see in my working life, what gets me through is knowing there is far more to our world than that. It’s the same here.

Keep your pecker up and don’t you dare leave :)

I cant think of anyone that it would cheer up.You are apppreciated. Part of the scene.If someone has upset you then give em a -ollocking and settle back down again
Regards
Peter

Re:

You realise that if you hand your badges back the internet will collapse under the sheer weight? :LOL:

Re:

then the people who don't want you on here have won? I wouldn't leave until i wanted to. This is a free place to visit. Just like the places that we ride on. Only the owners can stop you entering. Is John going to block you??? If not then visit and comment as much as you like. We know the rules.

Re:

Stay, you contribute a considerable amount of experience/knowledge/banter/humour - far more than I ever will :)

Or have a break, and come back when and if you feel like it !

Back