2018 TdF chit-chat

Woz

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
That time again. D-5 and already
the TdF making headlines not allowing Froome to be on the starting ramp, then allowing him after the UCI finally get's their act together.

Woohoo tdf is back tomorrow, the only sport I watch since F1 as a kid at home :) the only thing I can spend the day being a complete lazy bones watching :)

Alison

Re:

Looks like the playing field is levelled prior to the TTT.

Hoping Bardet will do a good tour and finish on the podium.

Yeah the guy is pretty amazing...and it all like, he just likes riding and happens to be brilliant at it, so he puts in the effort and if he wins its great but if he looses, no biggie, next time.

Re:

Just noticed in the sprint Sagan was using disk brakes today. Seems to be the only rider though.

Re: Re:

Woz":245o8uyc said:
Just noticed in the sprint Sagan was using disk brakes today. Seems to be the only rider though.
Didn't notice Sagan on disks today, but there's loads of em using em. Each of the past days big breaks has had someone on disks. Seems its the future for all.

Telling tale for me, sadly, and I love his spirit, his enthusiasm for cycling and his emotion is that Cav is past his sell by date. To get merckx's record he needs to sprint from breaks, the peloton sprints are gone for him

Back