Should I be shitting myself? Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Now the UN have said we are back in a cold war with a vengeance! Trump is a scary and dangerous man and will expect support from Britain.

Alison

Alison":1yaio8k7 said:
Trump is a scary and dangerous man and will expect support from Britain.

Alison

Trump?
You're forgetting Saudi is one of BAE's VIP customers.

our glorious leaders love war. It makes good £££$$$ in exports. Give peace a chance? Not bloody likely . War is far more fun. Especially when you can sit comfotably in the West. Will this Gov ever think lets not follow America? Lucky we didn't go to Vietnam.

No.

All it has done is show the US, France and the UK has broken international law, while claiming to be upholding it.
It might nd probably will come to nothing, but the world hangs with baited breath to see what Russia and its allies will do. If they fail to act it ratifies the 3's actions and law pretty much goes out the window on a lot of things.

I wonder what would happen if the entire interweb suddenly went down :? And how it would play out without the interferance from Tom, Dick and Harry getting thier tuppence worth in.

Re:

They want yet another route into Europe for the chaos to flow. Believe it or not the Ba'athist party kept our best interests.

Shitting yourself?

Well, i think once at a certain age, people tend to turn a blind eye. If your still young then it can be embarrising and you should probably see a doctor.

Ah, sorry, just read the actual post, not just the title question :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back