Slugs ?

heathy

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Where do slugs live :?: I must have been in and out of my shed 20 times today, which i need to walk up and down my lawn to.
Ive just gone down there again but this time there were 7 slugs on the lawn. Now i would have said that they hide down holes in the grass or something, only they are also out the front.
There isn't any grass out there at all, which leads me to this question.
Ive never really thought about it before, but now i feel i need to know :?

So, does anyone know :?:

Damp places,on the back of an old piece of board/wood in the garden,allthough saying that most of the slimy bar stewards seem to live on my lettuces :(

also is it just me or are there loads more this year than normal??
my side lawn is covered in them untill max (the rotti) goes out and stomps on them lol

rob

Where do slugs live? In my pampas grass - I was clearing it out a couple of years ago when right in the middle I found what I thought was a load of frogspawn. Unfortunately on closer inspection I found it was a load of slug eggs. Yuck.

Thanks for that ;) Right then, now i know where they live, i'm going on a killing spree :twisted:

in a similar vein, anybody know how to get slug-slime off your hands? defies most cleaning agents.

If they looked like this you could almost forgive them for eating your strawberries:

:cool:

http://www.lead.org/image/373

sea_slug-purple-22514.jpg

47523949_147a4f2729.jpg

Credit to respective image owners.

orange71":1zaw2pms said:
in a similar vein, anybody know how to get slug-slime off your hands? defies most cleaning agents.

Ed, just what exactly have you been doing :?: :? Do you have pet slugs :LOL:

Back