Anyone recognise this guy?

Not Leo. Cool vid. great star. Just some poor jobbing actor i think.

Re:

He reminds me of a actor from one of the Terminator films he plays a security guard in a mental hospital where Sarah Conner is being held needless to say he gets killed :cool:

Re: Re:

66 triumph daytona":1kqxryst said:
It was bugging me for a while,he seemed familiar.It is a great track but unfortunate title :D .

true. the title is unfortunate but Plant's lyrics were often influenced by the books of J.R.R. Tolkien. Big Log is a mythical, extended metaphor for a lost love: "My love is in league with the freeway... My love is the miles and the waiting." A Big Log is common lingo of tractor trailer drivers. It is the book in which their road hours are logged.

tintin40":38ju9xny said:
66 triumph daytona":38ju9xny said:
It was bugging me for a while,he seemed familiar.It is a great track but unfortunate title :D .

true. the title is unfortunate but Plant's lyrics were often influenced by the books of J.R.R. Tolkien. Big Log is a mythical, extended metaphor for a lost love: "My love is in league with the freeway... My love is the miles and the waiting." A Big Log is common lingo of tractor trailer drivers. It is the book in which their road hours are logged.

google is your friend.....

RobMac":10avchbn said:
He reminds me of a actor from one of the Terminator films he plays a security guard in a mental hospital where Sarah Conner is being held needless to say he gets killed :cool:

Wrong actors

3fb7c301-9a8a-4bc3-8ed5-cd8ab467437c.jpg

Attachments

• shmuck.jpg
    shmuck.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 870
Ray McAnally

Attachments

• 220C6124-0198-46BE-91E1-379533FECD19.jpeg
    220C6124-0198-46BE-91E1-379533FECD19.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 865
Back