Anyone else (not) getting emails from the forum?

Re:

mine worked fine, haven't changed my email address, but don't receive any notifications now :?

Re: Re:

wadsy":1oqc783d said:
mine worked fine, haven't changed my email address, but don't receive any notifications now :?

yeah same here..put some xt shifters on..got an enquiry from a member..no email notification,..strange

Ernie

A couple of months ago I had the same issue but it only lasted for a few days.

Since then I had mostly been receiving emails from RB, some were marked as SPAM and others not.

The address is whitelisted in my SPAM filter on the server but the emails are not reaching it at all.

I've just checked retrobike's domain name and IP are they are not blacklisted in any RBL databases, so it's not that.

tintin41":d41icp6d said:
yes. Still waiting for a reply from john concerning tintin40 a/c

tintin, there was a personal message to you from John in the last Retrobike newsleter - you must have unsubscribed from it.

Is there anyone using a retrobike.co.uk email account for their own mail, so they could try manually sending an email to me?

Tony, email me again. Thought we'd sorted things out post the 2007 retro bike newsletter debacle.

With regards to email not getting to certain accounts believe there is an issue with yahoo domains currently. As per cybernck's message the domain is not blacklisted.

Back