Q-How do you milk sheep?

Re:

By hand? Or more likely machine, these days.

I bet a screen gets smashed on the first day

Call, text, take photos, go online on occasion. That's all I need. Can do all that on my £7.50 a month job

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":2ulqviju said:
By hand? Or more likely machine, these days.

I bet a screen gets smashed on the first day

Call, text, take photos, go online on occasion. That's all I need. Can do all that on my £7.50 a month job

Mike
But have you seen the pictures?

Re:

Bugger! I thought that you might not see that! :LOL: :LOL:

Ok, I'll take a proper camera out with me in future!

Mike

Re:

It is all fluff for the goggle eyed techno weenies, who's brains have long since turned to mush and have to instagram their daily menu to all and sundry..... Alexa my ar$e need wiping :!: :!: :!: :!: :shock: :facepalm:

Can't be bothered to read the babble but WTF is Augmented Reality :?: :?: :?:

21st Century sucks big time :twisted:

Re:

Most of us have likely used augmented reality at some point. Ever worn an earpiece whilst visiting a gallery or museum?

Disregarding the frivolous applications of the technology, augmented reality is exceptionally useful in enhancing visualisation.

Such as battlefields, where you can don a headset that will play out the battle over the real location, which are sometimes pretty much as they were, for example Culloden.

New iPhone? £1000 now, £500 soon. Never liked them, but I might get one when they are down to my pay grade, couple of hundred.

Re:

New iPhone? £1000 now, £500 soon. Never liked them, but I might get one when they are down to my pay grade, couple of hundred.

That's not going to happen any time soon. Apple have always pitched their products as "premium" or "high end" and unless their brand becomes significantly tarnished, they will try and keep them there, where the profit margins are higher.

Back