Oakley

mojo

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm after some new custom Oakley Half Jackets as a present for my other half, unfortunately the ones I think she'd like most only seem to be available on the official US Oakley Custom website ('Team Evergreen' frame) - Oakley won't ship overseas and I'm not going stateside any time soon. I'd approach a reputable (if there's such thing) seller on t'ebay but I'm put off by all the fakes. Anyone managed to 'beat the system?'

:LOL:

A nice 'no', but still a 'no'.

They said they won't ship these frames overseas, buyers must have a US address and US credit card.

And they wonder why there are so many fakes...

I suppose, that would be very kind of them. Here goes then - if anyone stateside (with feedback on this site) fancies ordering a custom pair then shipping them to me, I'd be up for it. There would be a tidy sweetener in it for them of course.

OK I'll be blunt. :LOL: If anyone reputable in the US can order a pair of custom oakley shades to my spec from the official oakley 'custom' site then ship them to me I'll send them the cost of the shades and shipping with $30 on top. Easy money.

Latest posts

Back