Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Full term?

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Unpredictable times. I expect if she can ride out the next few months she will be left in place until Brexit shapes up. If she negotiates well she could go all the way to the fixed term. You don't have that option in your poll.

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":xllnuckf said:
Unpredictable times. I expect if she can ride out the next few months she will be left in place until Brexit shapes up. If she negotiates well she could go all the way to the fixed term. You don't have that option in your poll.

Quite so...ammended ;)

I don't think there's any appetite in the party for another election. So the question is do people accept a new leader via a leadership contest for PM? There's no constitutional need to go to the country, that was May's mistake. But you'd have every Tom Dick and Jeremy calling it 'undemocratic'.

If the parliamentary party thinks it can get away with that they'll go for it, otherwise she'll hang on.

And for those who think her demise is inevitable, it seems right to remind that a week is a long time in politics. Something could happen tomorrow which gives her an opportunity to show leadership, statesmanship, whatever. The party wanted Thatcher out before the Falklands. And look how that turned out.

Re:

What ever happened to insightful, intelligent, and principled politicians and national leaders ... ??? Why are so many of them today such idiots/losers?

Re:

I would love to have another election very soon, I cant get enough of Jeremy Vine with his virtual graphics :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back