Mobile phone row driver runs cyclist over

Shocking!!!!! I'm glad the judge made the correct decision to jail her despite her pregnancy but the sentence should have been longer and be served fully.

Glad the cyclist made it away from that alive. A disgusting example of what is now deemed acceptable in Tory Brexit Britain, where it has become socially acceptable to hate an outgroup like cyclists to such an extent that trying to casually murder them seems like normal idea :x

ultrazenith":2w1c0c7n said:
Glad the cyclist made it away from that alive. A disgusting example of what is now deemed acceptable in Tory Brexit Britain, where it has become socially acceptable to hate an outgroup like cyclists to such an extent that trying to casually murder them seems like normal idea :x

are you for real or is this just a troll? ffs. motorists tried to run me over plenty while labour were in and nobody heard of brexit. honestly if you are being serious, that is just moronic.

anyone actually know what she was found guilty of? assume it was something noddy like dangerous driving, even though the judge explicitly said she used the car as a deadly weapon and couldve killed him. clearly those 2 things should make it attempted murder or at the very least gbh.

Re:

Henshaw-Bryan, who was found guilty of causing serious injury by dangerous driving, was also banned from driving for four-and-a-half years.

catf":3kmxqfdi said:
ultrazenith":3kmxqfdi said:

are you for real or is this just a troll? ffs. motorists tried to run me over plenty while labour were in and nobody heard of brexit. honestly if you are being serious, that is just moronic.

anyone actually know what she was found guilty of? assume it was something noddy like dangerous driving, even though the judge explicitly said she used the car as a deadly weapon and couldve killed him. clearly those 2 things should make it attempted murder or at the very least gbh.

Maybe it's just the proliferation of video cameras that are making this kind of attack easier to report or publicise in the media, but I get the impression that Britain has for many years been evolving into nastier and less tolerant society, and yes that process was probably ongoing during Labour governments as well.

I think this sort of crime has been happening since the invention of the car?

The uk is safer than it's ever been, and is getting safer every year.

The media won't let you believe otherwise, but it's true.

That should have been attempted Murder.

Back