OT cat advice

02gf74

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Summary. I got 2 cats and at work during day. One cat hangs round my house but other hangs round woman 3 doors away. Woman is retired so around all day.

Woman saw me working on my car and gave me earful about my cat terroring her cat and how he wont go away, eating bread she puts down for birds. . Strangely prior to this she encouraged cat and i asked her not to and chase it away.

She is claiming cat is lonely and that my other cat fights with it.

What to do?

mkone":1885aim9 said:
Ask her to dinner :LOL:

Firstly Im not wayne rooney.

And if i did, she eats my food then goes home. I fail to see how that will affect the cat issue.

Get a retriever to keep an eye out for trouble and let you know.

Then you'll have a cat scan with a lab report.

Or nail up her flaps

Superb, without wishing to trivialise the OP's predicament - i really did have a good chuckle at the below :LOL:

The History Man":1n7xkezj said:
Get a retriever to keep an eye out for trouble and let you know.

Then you'll have a cat scan with a lab report.

Or nail up her flaps

Chopper1192":3qaib7wm said:
Ignore the old trout.

This kind of thing worries pensioners, as their wee pet is like a child to them. My mums exactly the same and due to some recent injuries the cat sustained she suffered from it.

Obviously its a terrerorial thing so see if you can introduce cat A to Cat B in some sort of friendly enviroment. Their would be less friction if they knew each other as in a setting with other peoples pets they get on well for the most part.

Back