Edds Left wheeler dealers Tv show

themountie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I totally agree with him on what a naff direction the show was taking

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IB15T1LYiY[/youtube]

Re:

Big fan of Ed. Hope he pops up on mainstream TV again soon. The hints and tips sections were really interesting. Picked up loads of useful tips. The new Prod guys have dropped the ball methinks.

it might end up like chris evans top gear ,
most American car shows are just a glorified tv advert for tools and parts ,

Americans have no originality all they see is the big buck seems to me the American motto is "If it ain't broke break it". I'll be sorry to see Ed go the early shows made me cringe abit with all the filler they used :LOL:

it was a great little show to say this is how u can do it at home.
mike brewer is a good guy but I think he has been dragged over to the dark side (all about the money)

BikerB":38s1dqq2 said:
Stopped watching years ago, total dross..

Back in the day when it started it was quite good since it went to sky I havn't actually see any of the new stuff seem's like I wasn't missing much

Shame as he really was the start of the show. I would prefer Ed to host TG instead of plank actor Matt LeBlanc.

Re:

We caught up with the last episode of Top Gear last night, and I was surprised to actually enjoy some of it. Le Blanc has funnybones, genuinely. I reckon he won't stay long, but will end up doing a great job.

What they need on both these shows is women.

The majority of car nuts have one other abiding passion. Women. All the female car nuts would appreciate more representation, to be sure.

Get rid of the lame Rory and insert a lady.

Someone like the lassie off Scrapheap Challenge, she'd do very nicely.

I guess I will have to seek out the latest Wheeler Dealers, I think all the episodes we have seen have been fairly old. I enjoy it, especially when it is a car I have owned or would like to own!

Back