Royal mail...LIARS

andy.l

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Ordered some parts fromCRC,quite a lot really,wanted it today as its urgent so paid for Royalmail 'before 1pm' delivery, 1pm came and went and nowt,tracked the parcels on their website and it says

" your parcel numbers ************* have been delivered at 12.48pm today"

funny i havnt had them,so checked the electronic signature,clicked that...

"sorry no electronic signature available"

called them,woman says 'they tried to deliver and there was nobody in'

there are/have been 4 adults in my house this morning,1 of which(my dad) has been in the front garden planting,so i asked if that was the case where is my slip through the letterbox to tell me this has happened...

'um well,they should have done that'

what a complete bunch of lying idiots,more like we couldnt be arsed todeliver it and we'll hide behind the 'nobody in' excuse

grrr,not a happy teddy :evil:

yup....Royal Snail all over......bunch of inept MoFo's....

No wonder they have made a loss of £300 million + in their last year of trading.

btw, my post lady signs my parcels herself and leaves them in an open porch :roll: :roll: :roll:

Neill, is that a good or bad thing. Personally, I would prefer for my postie to sign and leave stuff in the shed as it saves a long drive to collect things. But then, where I live is fairly secure.

well the £15 extra i paid for 3 parcels was well worth it then,been told to phone back at 2.30,another round for them methinks :evil:

andy.l":1k322w7c said:
well the £15 extra i paid for 3 parcels was well worth it then,been told to phone back at 2.30,another round for them methinks :evil:

nope....you could win this buddy. If its RMSD (Special Delivery, pre 1) then they HAVE to deliver on time.

>>>A refund of your Special Delivery™ fee/postage if your item arrives later than the due time of delivery. Claims must be submitted within 14 days of posting.

For Special Delivery™ Next Day, additional compensation of £5 if the item is delivered more than 24 hours (Mon-Fri) after the guaranteed time. Or an additional £10 if delivered 7 or more working days (Mon-Fri) after the guaranteed time. Evidence of posting is required. If the sender is claiming they must apply within 3 months of posting. If the recipient is claiming they must apply within 1 month of receipt.<<

what makes me boil is the 'We can GUARANTEE your items were delivered before the time '

so their Guarantee means s**t then :evil:

neilll":3669exp1 said:
btw, my post lady signs my parcels herself and leaves them in an open porch :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mine signs and leaves for and leaves all my 'big' stuff stuff in my greehouse if the me or the wife aren't in :D

But, I agree on the Royal Snail. I paid scant to sent my Mag21's 24hr and he posted the last Friday.......I got them Tuesday! :x

Claim from CRC as you paid them for a service that you've not received, and Royal Mail because they've been twats.

Latest posts

Back