Bury St Edmunds - Can anyone help?

zombiemax69

Dirt Disciple
Hey, I'm trying to buy a bike but it is in Bury St Edmunds... I'll be there in 2 weeks, but the guy needs rid asap. Can anyone help me with collection please?

Thanks!

Re:

Hi Matt, that would be great! I'll pm you when I get home... would you be free to collect any time this weekend or Monday evening? I could give you some cash for your time/effort...

Re:

Yep, send me a pm, I can be about early Saturday afternoon, most of Sunday, dependant on where it needs collecting from really. Matt

Thank you! I'll be driving through Bury the weekend of 24th 25th 26th of feb so would be collecting then... just waiting on the seller to reply so will be in contact with more details

Alv

Ok, the guy would like the bike collected before 12.30 tomorrow from ip312aq if anyone can help with that? Quite short notice I realise, he's not the best communicator...

Thanks

zombiemax69":np4e2ue6 said:
Ok, the guy would like the bike collected before 12.30 tomorrow from ip312aq if anyone can help with that? Quite short notice I realise, he's not the best communicator...

Thanks

Yup. 10 mins from home. I can go today/tomorrow to suit him. PM me the details.

Hey @Matt70 , let me know if you got my pm... i included address, phone number etc money should be with you now

cheers!

Back