Overrated Actresses

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I mean, common folks. Meryl Streep is the MOST OVERRATED actress ever!!! She is so bad. She's the worst. She's just so bad. GET HER OUT OF HERE!!!!

Re:

I am wondering just how short a tenure the Pres-Elect is going to have.

I am absolutely certain that he is going to say something, or more likely tweet something that means is is removed from office, it is just a matter of time.

Re: Re:

NeilM":jkf4edgu said:
I am wondering just how short a tenure the Pres-Elect is going to have.

I am absolutely certain that he is going to say something, or more likely tweet something that means is is removed from office, it is just a matter of time.

I hope you're right, Neil.

Personally, I think he'll be assassinated before his time is out, if he isn't booted out first!

I wonder how the vote would go now.

He's alienated more people than BoJo did, as mayor of London !

We've got an informal family book running on how long it takes and method of removal.

Re:

However, he is completely on Israel's side (check out his appointed team) ... so all bets are off!

mattr":2djkv5ae said:
We've got an informal family book running on how long it takes and method of removal.

What are the shortest odds on, Matt?

Off the top of my head, indictment before the end of Q2. Probably something to do with his business interests.

I think he'll last the year and then quit as all his plans will get blocked by his own party.

Then he'll blame them for his inability to make America great again.

Re:

What happened to the sex ( rape?) allegations against him? Is that what he paid off? Or was that a business related thing?

Think the big one that was due to come to trial about now, the victim withdrew her complaint/statement.

So the case collapsed.

Re:

He paid off the people suing him over Trump University.

I still think he will tweet some childish spiteful reply to criticism of him or something he does and his party with whisk him out the back door of the Whitehouse.

Back