Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Not a lot of people know that! :LOL:

I believe that the moon is a cube. I have 100,000 labour members that support me in this issue. 300,000 new members to the party, more of whom than not will vote for me to remain as leader, confirm my position on this matter.

Just to add to my support, I recently sat on the floor of a train with unoccupied seats, being filmed in order to sympathise with others that have to do so, on a daily basis. When there are no seats.
I'm also trying to attract more women/mums to the party, in support of me, by stating that it's sexist of the cuboid moons to all go for a pint after work/nightshift. It stinks of inequality, as women need to get home to their children. I will not stand for it in my party, nor will my other remaining parlimentarian!

If my own parliamentary members resign as they have been - along with any other member of any other party * - think it's spherical, so be it! They're wrong. I have 100,000 people behind me. With more unconfirmed , as above.

How I manage to persuade the majority of nearly 70 million people in this country that it is a cube, and win the next general election, is what we in the shadow cabinet are working on.

David Icke, aka GOD, claims to have made the moon spherical, so he can blow on the edge of it to make it spin, without anyone knowing, just for fun. Well, we all have our cross to bear. :shock: :facepalm:

He is obviously wrong :roll: What does HE know?

Your satirical interjections, please ;)

JC

* UKIP don't give a toss, if it doesn't have a BRITISH passport, it can't travel in U.K. airspace! :LOL: :LOL:

Corbyn :?
But isn't he just a backbencher elevated to leader
So the general labour supporting public would forget all about Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and the other one, and the way they went from the workers party, where they were at all the trade union rallies, or else were there marching with CND and became new labour.

When they started retiring all the older, redder labour life members it was pretty obvious labour would become tory#2

Ive never understood why the public need such a scapegoat, when he isn't the one responsible for their ills.

Re:

I think the problem he has, is that he will never win a general election.
And he is prepared to split the party to hang onto a leadership of it, regardless of whether or not it is in labours best interests. He seems to be under the illusion that the PLP will all magically back him again should he stay as leader. I can't see it myself, but I'm just a voter.
He doesn't see that he has to persuade a majority of the near 70million people on this island, he has the backing of SOME labour members.
And with every ridiculous publicity stunt, like the train one I mentioned, and the comment I made about sexism at the thought of an after work drink down the pub, he drives labour voters away. Which by hanging onto leadership, will confine the party to opposition for longer each time. If they manage that, even.

I think Theresa May has this job until she retires.

Mike

Mike Muz 67":1tqowfqx said:
Not a lot of people know that! :LOL:

I believe that the moon is a cube. I have 100,000 labour members that support me in this issue. 300,000 new members to the party, more of whom than not will vote for me to remain as leader, confirm my position on this matter.

Just to add to my support, I recently sat on the floor of a train with unoccupied seats, being filmed in order to sympathise with others that have to do so, on a daily basis. When there are no seats.
I'm also trying to attract more women/mums to the party, in support of me, by stating that it's sexist of the cuboid moons to all go for a pint after work/nightshift. It stinks of inequality, as women need to get home to their children. I will not stand for it in my party, nor will my other remaining parlimentarian!

If my own parliamentary members resign as they have been - along with any other member of any other party * - think it's spherical, so be it! They're wrong. I have 100,000 people behind me. With more unconfirmed , as above.

How I manage to persuade the majority of nearly 70 million people in this country that it is a cube, and win the next general election, is what we in the shadow cabinet are working on.

David Icke, aka GOD, claims to have made the moon spherical, so he can blow on the edge of it to make it spin, without anyone knowing, just for fun. Well, we all have our cross to bear. :shock: :facepalm:

He is obviously wrong :roll: What does HE know?

Your satirical interjections, please ;)

JC

* UKIP don't give a toss, if it doesn't have a BRITISH passport, it can't travel in U.K. airspace! :LOL: :LOL:

Have you ever thought of going into politics Mike?

Re:

You may find this hard to believe, but I'm not very diplomatic !

I know, shocking isn't it! :shock:

Hi Jeremy, I walked past you the other day in Islington and apart from your Corbynista's and your brown shirt momentum praetorian guard, you seemed quite nice. One thing that struck me was your aftershave, a subtle mix of boiled cabbage and piss, where can I buy it?

Re:

Hello

Yes I remember, it was a pleasant day for a stroll through the Russian oligarth occupied territories.
It was a reminder, if one were needed, about why I fight so hard against social injustice.

Despite not shaving from one month to the next, I do still like to smell fresh, so thank you for your compliment, I believe that I found it in the top drawer of my desk, of our former leader. We used to meet up at his allotment regularly for in depth analysis over the party's direction. He did mention that it was a product of his toil at the allotment. How kind.

Mr Jong Un is being a rather irrational leader today, with more nuclear testing. As a result, I have written a strongly worded letter to him, regarding the consequences of future testing. This kind of thing is unacceptable, although we have to accept it today, as he has already done it. If he does it again, that will also be unacceptable.
In the letter, I have reminded him of our nuclear capability with several submarines that, under my control, will be totally unarmed and cannot be detected by radar/sonar? As they're made out of carbon fibre. By Look. I would have liked to have kept production in British hands, but it wasn't worth the risk of asking Raleigh Special Products Division to get involved, owing to their ongoing bonding issues.
I will post this letter in the morning, second class naturally.
I don't want people to think I have special privileges

JC

Back