Garage boltholes.

The garage is my second home as you said.
A newbuilt though.

I don´t have recent pics of that.

Sanctuary

Too true! I have moved my Saab 96 into my garage (the only car I have ever bothered to do so) and it fills it. All my boy-toy crap has now been displaced.

As such I have spent this weekend bining old deckchairs and breadbins and genreally clearing out the shed. I have treated the wood shed, insulated with polystyrene sheet, panelled it, painting it and layed lino.

Next week I will refelt the roof and have electrickery going up to both shed and garage. After that I think I will be moving in full time - It'll be nicer than my house,

I am putting a new roof on the garage at this "new" old house. (The flat one has failed). Once that's done I'll have power, hot and cold water - is it overkill to heat as well? Gonna paint the floor and walls to make it all nice and clinical so it's easy to find bearings etc. I'm actually looking forward to getting the garage finished BEFORE the kitchen! Will post a pic in a few weeks once it's done - it's going to be great!

Despite all the land in Australia, I have been relegated to the Under The Stairs Hut :cry:

If Realty was a normal price over here it might have been a possibility, I feel like a Deviant sitting in the dimly lit damp environ, tinkering with an old XTR mech.. :shock:

Mint Sauce had the best shed going..

minty.jpg

You could be so lucky!

My wife has given permission for a second garden shed :shock:
She calls the first one a "Bike house", ain't that sweet! :D

Now is my garage (bike shed) occupied by a new toy..

I will build a larger garage in next year or so..

Shame on you Arctic Cat Thundercat 1000.

Attachments

• PIC000017.jpg
    PIC000017.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 5,197
Back