TDF 2016

kingbling

rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
So good to see Cav back on form with a brilliantly timed sprint a well deserved Yellow for him so long awaited.
Contador went down and looked quite beaten up as he crossed the line hope the entertainer makes it to the end.
Never a good thing to see but the tour always has a crash or two hope the riders are ok would be a real shame to see the like of Geraint Thomas go out.
So fired up can't wait for stage 2

Another 1st, for Sagan this time bet he's happy with that a hard a hard fight to the line and he thought he was racing for 3rd place.
Another bad day for Contador getting caught in the early crash and going down, I'll not be surprised if he pulls out he's got to be hurting like hell he did well to only lose 52sec
Ritche Porte had a bad one now 1:44sec down on GC he'll need a mammoth effort to get back on terms. Valiant effort from the breakaway with Stuyven caught inside the final 500metres from the line. I'm always gutted when the break gets caught but I do love it when the peleton picks up the pace and hunts them down.

Re:

I'll openly confess to not being a contador fan, but it's a shame to see him crash and suffer like that. Would rather see his legs blow when it matters.
Shame for Porte too. He needed a favourable wind to even think of winning and that's now gone tits up.

Made up for Cav, great to see him win.

Looks like the African boy is gonna win again, I can't see anyone getting close ... maybe Qunitana

Nope can't say I'm a fan of Contador either and yes I'd love to see him destroyed in the mountain's on equal terms.
Qunitana I think is the biggest threat to Frome can't wait to see them trading blows in the Mountains

But what a day for the Manx missile 28th tour win, There was nothing between him and Gripel such a slow burn all day then one hell of a bang timed to perfection, thank heavens for the photo finish.

Kittle opened up his account today it took another photo finish to decided it Coquard was really strong and put up a good fight. Cav never stood a chance getting boxed in put paid to his chances but I expect to see more from him.

looking forward to a mini mountain stage tomorrow will the big guns flex their muscles or let the minnows fight over the stage honours

Re:

not sure how today will go in the Massif Centrale

Porte might want to claw something back and go all-out towards the end
A chance for hilly stage winners like Dan Martin to bag something
Or a minor cock-show for big guns to test each other and maybe capitalise if someone shows a weakness.

Re:

:LOL: Well,

That's three of us that aren't Cavs biggest fans! :LOL:

Thought he did well to get out from being boxed in though, all the same.

Not seen a lot, but pleased to hear that Contador has had a bad start :cool:

Maybe someone can switch Valverde at some point too! :LOL:

Mike

Van Avermaet looks to have the win movistar has spent all the domestique's sky back on front taking it easy
can't understand movistar all that effort for nowt

Stonking ride for Van Avermaet well deserved win Valiant effort from D Gendt but just couldn't stay with his countryman in the end

Back