Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Another political quandary for you, apologies

Based on TRACK RECORD AND NOT PERSONALITY, who do you think should be the next PM?

Mike

Re:

Looking likely.

That will be popular with London fire fighters. I don't think.

Re:

Based on track record Mike, i'd have to go for Jeremy Corbyn. I've never voted Labour in my life, mostly due to the fact that Labour should be for the working man and during my lifetime I saw little of that from past leaders. It was hard to tell the difference between anyo of them to be honest, but with JC I found myself agreeing with a lot of what he has to say, so at the last local elections I actually voted Labour as a result, our local fella has done a lot for us round here :D

Sorry for being long winded with my reply :LOL:

Re:

hey guys

can i just mention this, bearing in mind i haven't read all of this thread, there are several Brexit etc threads, this is fine but please keep them sensible as i'd rather not get into the whole task of cleaning up offensive or abusive threads between the various arguments and having the hassle of locking them/deleting them and then dealing with the cries of outrage when it happens.

thanks

jon,
with my moderator cap on.

Corbyn would have to switch parties to be in with a chance. No way the Tories will allow a general election.

Looks like he will struggle to remain leader of Labour, meanwhile.

Perhaps he should fix his teeth.

Gove would be a disaster for the Tories. I can only see Boris at this stage. Like him or not, he speaks his mind and stands by his words. That is what people want. He has already spoken today in a sensible and sensitive manner, and took his first swipe at the right wing anti immigration zealots who may think they have been vindicated. There was a lot more to this than immigration, it was about self determination and democracy.

I am happy the result went the way it did. Imagine the situation if the Scottish votes had kept the UK in? At least the majority of us can now roll our sleeves up and get on with making it work.

Welcome back world! Great Britain is once again open for business, and we don't mind how bent your bananas are!

highlandsflyer":yuov1cm2 said:
Welcome back world! Great Britain is once again open for business, and we don't mind how bent your bananas are!

I remember all that nonsense from Europe about straight bananas, do you recall the metric martyrs too? :roll:

Re:

Yes, I'd liked to have seen Farages face when BoJo said that about extremists. :LOL:

Farage is the single biggest factor in this success imo. I don't think anything could dampen his day.

Back