Euro 2016

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
Odd to have this running during the in or out referendum.

The Russians had the English pishing their breeks at the end!

After several days of hooligan behaviour; by fans who ought to be giving the police an easier time so they can concentrate on catching any terrorists trying to cause real mayhem..

Pathetic behaviour.

Anyhoo, England played well.

Onwards and upwards.

They don't like it up 'em!

Re:

I remember Euro 96, the last time they did us proud. Been fuxxing useless ever since. National game my @$$. They should be on a bus drivers salary. Had plenty of interaction with some of these prima donnas on the golf course. Most are utter to$$ers with a sense of entitlement, barging through your play in a buggy without asking etc There are a few real gents too I have met, mostly Gunners players.

videojetman":26wh8mim said:
I can think of of better things to do than watch overpaid people kicking a ball for 90 mins.

Just how much do they get paid to play in this tournament Einstein?

Some people just don't like sport. I get that.

I do all the better things too. Go figure.

Football is the greatest sport on earth, bar tennis!

Re:

I wish Glenn Hoddle would realize that winning is more important that playing beautiful football :twisted:

Re:

Great start.Good England performance BUT a soft equaliser and a Wales win.N.Ireland could beat Poland(a flash of Armstrong inspiration) and my Rep of Ireland could get a result against Sweden.As for the rioting,they are hooligans and not fans and a minuscule minority.

I have been attacked by the Chelsea Headhunters before, and they are a scary bunch.

Not as scary as me, as it turned out.

That was a long time ago though.

Back