Private message notification to email? Help please.

trxrincon

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hey folks, bit of help needed please. For some reason I'm not getting email notifications for subject/pm messages coming through to my email, all settings are as normal to receive them but it just isn't happening, this happening to anyone else? Cheers Rob

Re:

Click control panel top right.
" board preferences.
" pop up window on new private message. Click Yes.
" submit.

Re:

Edit global settings
Users can contact me by e-mail: Yes
Administrators can e-mail me information and newsletters: Yes
Allow users to send you private messages:
Note that administrators and moderators will always be able to send you messages. Yes
Hide my online status:
Changing this setting won’t become effective until your next visit to the board. No
Notify me on new private messages: Yes
Pop up window on new private message: Yes
My language:
My board style:
My timezone:
Summer Time/DST is in effect: Yes
My date format:
The syntax used is identical to the PHP date() function.

Re:

What about replies to topics you've subscribed to? Are you getting mails for those?

If not, double-check that you entered the correct email address in your Retrobike profile and make sure that you don't have a spam filter that blocks messages from the forum. The mails may go straight into your spam folder or just be blocked altogether.

Dyna, I've just deleted all of my sent box as it was full maybe that'll make a difference. Raging bull, no I'm not getting topic thread update emails either, I've checked my email addy in my profile it's fine, I'd did work as normal but then just spotted the other day.

Hey, I had a bit play about this morning and it seems to have sorted itself, they were going thru to my junk mail for some reason ( I didn't ask it to!) I hate technology! Haha cheers

Back