531brazed":1povh1me said:
cant be bothered to read it.
was it along lines of

"fit birds look better in lycra than blokes do "

Ignorance is bliss

Re:

It really doesn't take that long to read :roll:

I wonder if it's sour grapes after allegedly being told she's too old

With political correctness running amok as it is in the western world, reality will byte hard when it hits all the hyper-sensitive snowflakes that hide behind it's skirt-folds.

k-rod":t1sfzw6a said:
With political correctness running amok as it is in the western world, reality will byte hard when it hits all the hyper-sensitive snowflakes that hide behind it's skirt-folds.

What the Sam Hill are you talking about? You embrace misogyny that is found in the non-western world?

Harryburgundy":23d43sl8 said:
k-rod":23d43sl8 said:

What the Sam Hill are you talking about? You embrace misogyny that is found in the non-western world?

Huh - I'm talking about all the super-sensitive North American college and university students that fly off the rails at even the most ridiculous, perceived verbal slight toward any social group (ie: "micro-aggressions", super fine verbal triggers, etc) ... as shown in the news. It appears to be political correctness morphed into a complete cultural dysfunction/malady)

After all, a spade is a spade, and all the whining in the world won't change it into a hoe.

Re:

If the "go have a baby comment" is true then its not acceptable and he should be dealt with in the same way as any other manager making a stupid comment.

He sounds like a bit of of a dick in the round

Back