Not open for further replies.

Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Apologies for starting another thread on this, I'm just looking for someone who is putting out the facts. Impartial, independent pros and cons without any vested interests from the people putting it out.

Where can I find this?

I'm a low earner, still undecided about which way to vote

Mike

I havent a scuby either - I'm all for the protection of worker's rights being in a potentially vulnerable position myself - my job could leave my colleagues and myself open to abuse from above with excessive unpaid hours.

Re:

Oh, sillius sodus. I just remembered, Boris and Farage thinks exit is best, so . . . . . .

It obviously isn't ! :LOL:

Re:

I can remember when we went in and everyone said how great it was going to be for us and the country....since then it seams to me that we have given a large part of the control of our nation to a groupe intent on looking out for there best interests at the expence of the more wealthy/stable nations :\

You mean wealthy stable nations like Sweden and Germany?

It's interesting to note that all the former EFTA members eventually joined up (Sweden, Finland, Austria) and Norway and Switzerland stayed outside ended up with free movement of people as a compromise to allow trade access.

Most of the gripes I hear about the EU are really about that fact that globalisation has changed things dramatically in the past 30 years...and are rather less about the EU itself.

In the world today it is very hard to find the truth on any matter, let alone one so based in speculation. You may as well hold a wet digit up to the wind.

How you wet it is another matter.

It has been said that there will be a massive bonfire of workers rights legislation if we vote leave.
I believe that to be true.
Aside from that, can you imagine how sucky it would be to have to apply for and probably pay for a visa 5 months in advance if you decided you wanted to pop over to Belgium for La Flèche Wallonne?

firedfromthecircus":tg9q6aag said:
It has been said that there will be a massive bonfire of workers rights legislation if we vote leave.
Aside from that, can you imagine how sucky it would be to have to apply for and probably pay for a visa 5 months in advance if you decided you wanted to pop over to Belgium for La Flèche Wallonne?

That's it then, both are important to me. where do I sign !

Mike Muz 67":6867nb1x said:
firedfromthecircus":6867nb1x said:

That's it then, both are important to me. where do I sign !

Mark your x here sir.

Attachments

• 448598.jpg
    448598.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1,053
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back