Saudi Arabia

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
No offence intended to anyone who feels they ought to be free to oppress women and fund global terrorism, but it is about time we stopped dealing with these people.

Re:

At my age im starting to realise that War and arms dealing takes economic precedence over 'everything' else.

If only sensible people ruled the world, and the will of the electorate was actually carried out.

there are loads of Saudis living in London driving their fast cars. They probably own half of London.
Money talks.

Interfere with the flow of oil ?

Off with his head/arm/hand/whatever else the generous, kind, loving and benevolent King feels like.

highlandsflyer":pqj3819q said:
No offence intended to anyone who feels they ought to be free to oppress women and fund global terrorism, but it is about time we stopped dealing with these people.

We are these people.
Our leaders deal and support them and we vote in our leaders.

In truth though theyre friends of the Americans and the UK just does what its told.

Re:

I really wish we could.
As previously mentioned though, it's all about money. That is all that matters to the people we put in power, regardless of party.

I beg your pardon
Money, to themselves and their friends, and climbing further up the social scale.

I don't agree all parties are the same in regards to their standpoint on human rights. I certainly didn't vote in the idiots in Westminster.

We live in a representative democracy, and while most people don't care what happens to foreign workers in Dubai, or the wives of Saudis, or indeed the vast majority of people in their own street, I do.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that people do change their views once they are exposed to information about the evils of the world.

I think Saudi is beginning to receive attention in this way, and would not be surprised if opting out of the close relationship with Saudi, China and so forth becomes a campaign issue at the next election.

I think we should train our out of control dags to infiltrate them.

Two birds with one stone.

Back