Belgium Bomb Attacks

Re:

Nice to see your name Jerky! How have you been?

What do we do about these people though, as you really can't guard against attacks like this?

Chuck them on the same island that Jeremy Kyle fans are on and bomb the lot! People complaining because they took that idiot off to put the news on! Honestly what's with people these days?
Imo, this is never going to stop, no amount of war or anything will stop this. Unless they were to all die or be killed off/blow themselves up this is always going to be part of our lives now. It's not just country's that are fecked but the world. Just my opinion.

Leigh

The only way that people are ever going to even get close to getting along with each other, is when the pointy eared men come down from space and prove once and for all just how insignificant our petty little rock is, and how stupid it is to go signing and dancing and waring and bombing in the name of a non existent medieval spirit wizard (or whatever flavour is ones chosen doctrination is)

Problem is there are no pointy eared green skinned lizard men

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein

Re:

Truly horrific, my thoughts are with the families of those that died.

I could add more, but now is really not the time, not when people are still fighting for their lives in hospitals.

Mike

Re:

I don't know what all the fuss is about

Didn't anybody study history?

This is just like OUR Middle Ages, except with plastic explosives and automatic weapons...

Alternatively, it's the fall of the Roman Empire all over again!

Latest posts

Back