Retro metal

Double-E F

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi,

Any retro metal fans out there that not only fancy bikes that were made in the early '90s, but also the music?
Just returning from a Machine Head concert in Tilburg, the Netherlands. Saw MH for the first time at Dynamo Open Air in Eindhoven (my home town) in 1995 (right about when I was saving up for my first proper GT), an awesome performance at a festival the guys were even referring to tonight..!

And Machine freakin' Head was kicking it tonight..! I still regret throwing out my old band shirts, just like I regret ditching the GT gear I had back in the day..

Cheers :D

Re:

Went to Mordred a few months back,looking forward to The Cult this weekend and really looking forward to Slayer/Anthrax double bill this June.Hard to think of them as retro metal,I suppose they are though.

Great fun digging out this old thread, while I find myself returning from a Machine Head concert in Tilburg (013) again..!
Great gig, awesome to hear those guys playing both the old and newer stuff.

:D

Can't go wrong with vintage metal. Great to restore bikes to. Nothing gets me working harder than heavy guitar.

Back