Online DVD rentals

REKIBorter

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Anyone else here do online DVD rentals? I have tried Lovefilm & Blockbuster over the last couple of years. Blockbuster recently sent me one of those please come back offers for a 3 month free trial. What strikes me is the disks arrive in a really dirty or scratched condition, I have to clean them to get them to play without skipping or freezing. Lovefilm very rarely had this problem.

Lovefilm for me and generally happy, maybe a couple of dodgy ones in 170 odd discs. Tendency to pick tons of crap, then wonder when or why you added it to your list. Good for expensive boxsets and only costs as much a month as I used to spend on 3 bargain discs. Only of value I guess if you keep on top of it.

I've been considering this since a trip to Blockbusters last week where I discovered that new release films are now £3.99 for ONE NIGHT! :shock: .

Lovefilm is looking the most tempting at the moment. :?

cant fault lovefilm other than the fact when you try and get games from them they never send them unless they are the only things on your list,other than that they have been superb.

Back