frames and wheels - new business / website

nosebeast

Retro Newbie
Hi

Just a bit of advertising for our new business.

http://www.samtaylorcycles.com

It's two of us. One does frame building and frame repair, the other wheel building.

We started out with an interest in vintage steel bicycles. We have been importing bicycles and frames from Belgium for years, mainly for the shop we used to run, and because we still have some great contacts there, and that interest, we're continuing with this as well.

Please have a look.

For frame builds we have a 6 month waiting list at the moment and examples will be posted on the website soon.

Wheel builds 15% off till the end of March if you mention retrobike.

Cheers!
Judith

Re:

Hi Judith welcome to RetroBike, just out courtesy you might want to pm John the site owner about advertising your business. Speaking for my self I wish you all the best with your new venture.

Regards Rob

Thanks so much for the wishes.

Rob, I sent John a message just now, thanks for suggesting that. I should have thought about it prior to posting.

Mick, yes! it seems so. I have been on the look out for lollypop bikes since we moved there but have seen none around. I am not sure exactly where the workshop was but it would be interesting to know. We also live 2 mins from Rivetts old shop and workshop in Leytonstone. Surrounded!

Re:

You're a new business and you've a SIX MONTH waiting list for frames?......flip me, never thought I'd say this but maybe I should move to That London :xmas-big-grin:

Ha! yes well, we are finishing the workshop. Most things are installed and working but there is a little way to go. We also have a few of orders to start us off with and some project builds for a portfolio to give people an idea of our work. Hopefully we will get most of this done within the next 6 months so the waiting list currently refers to that. Anyway I thought every custom frame workshop has an automatic six month waiting list - it comes with job, no?

Back