to the moderators:is it ok to start a starwars chat thread?

scottproonly

Retro Guru
Title says it all really.we've been chatting in the non bike classifieds and it seems like here would be a better place
Kes

Re:

our family has a big star wars following, I like the films and sitting down watching the first ones was a family moment as interest had been expressed, but now Star Wars Lego of which we have a lot, cartoons - Clone Wars, Rebels, computer games - twilight of the republic is great, BUT if the thread is popular then will one thread be enough with all the different aspects, then a separate section and then suddenly star wars fans who don't even own a bike start appearing ?

so while I would definitely approve of such a thread, I'm not sure such a good idea, and have resisted showing off my daughter's star wars lego collection.........although a retro star wars section :LOL: games and toys of the 80s, not that we have any.

Re:

We could always shut it down if it got too popular.I was actually worried it wouldn't be popular enough on here!
Kes

My four year old is obsessed with it, 20 month year old girl will also sit down and watch them without moaning.
Both have their own light sabres.

Re: Re:

daugs":3bmuc0pf said:
our family has a big star wars following, I like the films and sitting down watching the first ones was a family moment as interest had been expressed, but now Star Wars Lego of which we have a lot, cartoons - Clone Wars, Rebels, computer games - twilight of the republic is great, BUT if the thread is popular then will one thread be enough with all the different aspects, then a separate section and then suddenly star wars fans who don't even own a bike start appearing ?

so while I would definitely approve of such a thread, I'm not sure such a good idea, and have resisted showing off my daughter's star wars lego collection.........although a retro star wars section :LOL: games and toys of the 80s, not that we have any.

Sorry if I'm being dense :) but is this a yes to starting the thread?
Kes

Back