Who loves the Royals?

Cavalier

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've just watched some grovelling, subservient BBC drivel about the hardworking (cough cough) Royals and their enjoyment of a multitude of palaces and castles at ordinary peoples expense.
I maybe a touch anti-royal but does anybody think that we still live in a country where their place is assured???

Answers on a postcard

Cavalier":341hgued said:
I've just watched some grovelling, subservient BBC drivel about the hardworking (cough cough) Royals and their enjoyment of a multitude of palaces and castles at ordinary peoples expense.
I maybe a touch anti-royal but does anybody think that we still live in a country where their place is assured???

Answers on a postcard

Posted in the wrong place...

But for what it's worth, I love the Royals so much I'd like to have them stuffed and mounted so the whole country could visit them in Buck house. Not all of them though, just the top ones... I'd like the others shot.

al.

Re:

Her maj et al cost us 56 p per year - why? its not like they dont have a shit load of money, land and property. Useless fucks the lot of them.

I dont dislike them but object paying for them.

al":28xz9un1 said:
Cavalier":28xz9un1 said:

Answers on a postcard

Posted in the wrong place...

But for what it's worth, I love the Royals so much I'd like to have them stuffed and mounted so the whole country could visit them in Buck house. Not all of them though, just the top ones... I'd like the others shot.

al.

:LOL: :LOL:

Re:

Buckingham palace, over 700 rooms.

If ever there was someone deserving of a bedroom tax . . . .

Mike

Latest posts

Back