Manchester united fans are well educated

KDM

Senior Retro Guru
MANCHESTER United has pledged to stop fans smuggling puzzles, games and books into Old Trafford to keep them occupied during matches. The club has trained its security staff to spot a sudoku book being concealed inside a match programme and bags are being searched for novels.

Suspicions were raised during the team’s 0-0 draw with West Ham when a Fellaini near miss was greeted by absolute silence, except for a dispute taking place over a game of Buckaroo! in the Stretford End.

A Manchester United spokesman said: “We will not tolerate fans being entertained.”

Season ticket holder Wayne Hayes said: “Since August I’ve read most of Dickens. It has been a literary feast, courtesy of Louis van Gaal.” He added: “I’m taking my tax return to the Norwich game."

:LOL:

Re:

Quite right... the fans should be forced to sit through every single minute.

I also think they should all get a slap on the way out too, as to make sure they've suffered enough, 'orrible lot!!

al. :D

Re:

I understand that the DVD of the West Ham game is highly recommended for those with trouble getting to sleep :)

Re:

All this youth youth youth ^ from Trafford is somewhat of a suprise, it was only 6 month ago they started to rally some of thier bosom G14 secret society club mates (Lvpl & Arsl) asking them to boycott City youth team games (i kid yee not) and for them to go mob handed to the premier and complain about City funding private education at St. Bede's for thier academy prospects (City had done trafford youth 9-0 a month earlier)....hard to imagine aint it...the romance of Trafford, mind you it is the same club that threw deceased players wifes out of thier club houses after munich, then after an uproar put thier arms around the remaining house dwellers (with the press in tow) having discovered there was good pr in disaster...shitbag of a club.

Moyes launched Fergies backroom staff and then exited with his own mob in tow, behind the scenes they;re a shambles...7 attempts on target in the last 4 games. They had Master Sken the thai boxing herbert on contract to give the players motivational chats (i've honestly not made that up)...not very brailsford given the $'s they've took off the fans.

Giggs stood-up in the technical area with his arms folded looking meaningful...wonderful piece of pr from him (for him)...like a rat on a sinking ship.

Back