Collection in person £20

CTK

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I've bought a bike off ebay- £300. Its listed as collection in person only and charge for this £20.

I'm thinking I should just go with the £300 but what do you think?

take an extra £20 just in case but refuse to hand it over due to colelction, if they kick up a stink, walk away...............or send a message to confirm its just £300 and theyll not be wanting collection costs

longun":2f79aygi said:
take an extra £20 just in case but refuse to hand it over due to colelction, if they kick up a stink, walk away...............or send a message to confirm its just £300 and theyll not be wanting collection costs

I agree :evil:
In fact ANY grief at all then report them, if you don't want to do it then send me the link and I'll do it :x

Re:

TBH I'd have it for £320. Sending a message would be the civilized thing to do I suppose...

Re:

Yep gonna turn up with £300 I reckon. If the bike is as mint as described and chappie sticks to guns then OK but otherwise walk away!

Re:

Nice M4 Stumpy in the garage and £300 lighter in the pocket. It wasn't even a thing in the end, just gave the money, brief chat and go. Poor sod didn't want to see his bike go but it was a genuine case of injury forces sale.

Back