Mali, Not Good News

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
Hotel in Mali with 170 guests and staff. Daesh stormed in and now everyone is captive apart from those already killed and some released as they could recite verses from the Qu'ran.

One week on from Paris.

Three weeks on from Metrojet Flight 9268.

Thoughts to all those affected.

It saddens me the state of the world. But we just have to show these evil animals we are strong.
I really hope we can keep this thread civil and keep our thoughts and prayers with those affected by all the atrocities going on in this world.

Do you reckon countries around the world will light up their big buildings in the colour of the Mali flag?

there's so many countries effected, if i had a big building......i wouldn't know what colour to use!

Re:

If things keep going like this, all those buildings will look like 70s discotheques.

I already detect a less intense focus on this outrage, so far.

Ironic, given it is an attack on international targets.

Unfortunately it will likely take european or american hostages or executions before this one gets any sort of momentum.

Re:

"Seven Algerians, reports AFP news agency
Six Americans, according to AP news agency
Five Turkish Airlines personnel, according to AP
12 Air France crew members
Two Russians, reports Russian news site Life
One Ivorian according to AP
Four Chinese, reports China state TV
There were also 20 Indians who were staying at a complex slightly separate from the main building who have all been reported as safe"
(http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-africa-34815762)

From the start it has been reported as an international clientele.

Any loss of life is tragic, of course.

Forget bombing these arseholes. They should be found, dragged into the nearest square and murdered slowly and painfully, one by one. And we shouldn't stop until every last one is piled up on my imaginary ISIS pyramid of death. Make them all 'martyrs' if that's what they want. They'll be dead and happy, and the rest of us normal folk can be alive and actually happy.

It's only a matter of time before they do something here or in the States. I fear it'll only be then they'll wish they hadn't. Andrew Neill said it better last night than I can, but we will **** them eventually, one way or the other.

technodup":33nrpv75 said:
Forget bombing these arseholes. They should be found, dragged into the nearest square and murdered slowly and painfully, one by one. And we shouldn't stop until every last one is piled up on my imaginary ISIS pyramid of death. Make them all 'martyrs' if that's what they want. They'll be dead and happy, and the rest of us normal folk can be alive and actually happy.

It's only a matter of time before they do something here or in the States. I fear it'll only be then they'll wish they hadn't. Andrew Neill said it better last night than I can, but we will f**k them eventually, one way or the other.
If only it were so simple :( .....

Back