Boris the Buffoon has surpassed himself

Re:

Apparently people like him because he is affable and speaks his mind.

That really shouldn't be enough.

What he says should be much more important. Do we really think someone with his track record is suitable for the position of prime minister? Ultimately I think the Conservatives will have to think again.

He reminds me of Jeremy Claxon.

He says a lot of racist and sexist things.

"Oh no, he's not really racist!", they will protest.

"He only plays the misogyny card for laughs!", they argue.

But when does he talk any differently?

What you are left with is a vacuum, where all the statements that suggest otherwise ought to be, but they aren't.

Boris has been mouthing off thoughtlessly for decades, so now how will he convince anyone he can do anything else?

I didn't hear anything particularly controversial there.

If it came to it Boris would muller Corbyn. As it goes I doubt either of them will be contesting an election as wannabe PM. Much as I'd enjoy it.

Re:

I don't, for a minute, think Johnson could win any election. He has the same problem as Balls, being named after a dangly bit.

Corbyn already won by moving Labour towards his side.

Whoever takes over could start from there.

Johnson versus Starmer?

Starmer would rip him a new one.

Osborne versus Starmer?

Same scenario.

Zac Goldsmith versus Keir Starmer?

There is no one who could stand next to Starmer and claim the moral high ground, nor intellectual superiority. He would reveal all before him as classic underachievers.

Re:

I really can't believe this clown has made it to the dizzy heights of London Mayor, let alone being considered as a possible leader.
It was almost as if people wanted the entertainment.
A classic example of connections/ Bullingdon(have I spelt that right?) Boys club. Wonder if he's been introduced to a pigs' head too :facepalm:

Mike

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":2gh7m9xo said:
I don't, for a minute, think Johnson could win any election. He has the same problem as Balls, being named after a dangly bit.
Literally nobody in this country calls their boaby a johnson. Balls was just a ****. And still an unemployed **** by all accounts.

And as for Starmer, it's clear you have quite the boner for him but he's a political nobody. A new MP no-ones heard of who backed two time loser Burnham. I'd question his judgement already. I understand Labour are scratching about for a new messiah but still...

technodup":1vfuzn60 said:

Why doesn't that surprise me. Which do you not find controversial...the comments or that the comments were uttered by The Buffoon?

Harryburgundy":3b6t3lvk said:
technodup":3b6t3lvk said:

Why doesn't that surprise me. Which do you not find controversial...the comments or that the comments were uttered by The Buffoon?
Both.

Antagonising the people he cited yes, but controversial in a general sense? I don't think enough people understand the issues for it to be controversial.

Controversial is something that is going to be front page because it will get the public frothing at the mouth. MPs expenses for example. Outside of left wing Facebook pages, Guardian opinion and Retrobike this won't even register with the vast majority. Slightly right wing Tory and US citizen defends Israel? I'm not sure what else you would expect tbh.

Always worry when a man uses his middle name to be known by. Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson. Why is he not called De Pfeffel Johnson? lol

Back