Lewis Hamilton

Deja vu all over again.

Nb. This is the third time this week I have been able to post this humourous phrase in context.

Re:

They're saying best driver of this generation because he has three season wins.

Guess they forget Vettel has 4 of them.

Re:

Vettel may have four, but the were consecutive for the same team dominating.

That may well be how Hamilton gets four, but he was brave to jump ship and help get Mercedes to the top.

He is so chilled out these days, he apparently has Sade playing on his iPod during the race.

Re:

Lewis only has his because Mercedes are so dominate, far more the Red bull ever where and I'm not even a fan of Vettels, prefer Lewis myself. Just the fact because he has three he is now the rider of the current era even though Vettel has one more and is two years younger. British nob heads for you.

Re:

Lewis had one of his ages ago. He is for me the best of his generation. Vettel has a shout if he can win some more.

Vettel great at qualifying and leading from the front. Hamilton more of an all rounder and more exciting to watch.

Re:

Ages ago, you mean at the other side of Vettels 4 back to backs? Also they won their first at the same age.
Only Button spoilt the streak of them both.

Maldonado is the best to watch. Always entertaining when he gets near another car ;-)

I really wish they would allow full on Engine development, no restrictions other than they can only supply the engines to people for a max agreed price cap. Leave them to worry about funding its development and getting money back from in.
It's suppose to feed back into 'cars' but if they cannot develop properly it is a lot slower to feed back. It's also the biggest thing destroying f1 racing at the moment.

Back