Idiot dangerous driver boils my blood

Statistics have to come from somewhere. Likely he'll eventually end up as one.

No need to hold the microphone out the window ;) :LOL:

Re:

Frighteningly, that is almost a daily occurrence on many of the motorways I use.

I have been on the road for over 30 years, and the driving is steadily getting worse, this kind of thing seems to be the latest trend, aided by an almost total lack of Police cars.

I don't so much mind these idiots, but I really resent the traffic jams they cause when they either smash themselves into the barrier, or more likely they cause an accident, where they drive off and others are left in pieces.

Re: Re:

NeilM":3ng5k7gk said:
Frighteningly, that is almost a daily occurrence on many of the motorways I use.

I have been on the road for over 30 years, and the driving is steadily getting worse, this kind of thing seems to be the latest trend, aided by an almost total lack of Police cars.

I don't so much mind these idiots, but I really resent the traffic jams they cause when they either smash themselves into the barrier, or more likely they cause an accident, where they drive off and others are left in pieces.

100% agree especially with a big increase in dangerous driving. Too much media obsession with high speed in the UK and focus on raising revenue from cameras. They should be targeting the dangerous drivers and dare I say it .....middle/overtaking lane hogs and slow drivers doing 10-15mph below the speed limit who annoy those just trying to get on and no I'm not talking about farm vehicles at harvest.

Re: Re:

M-Power":39n0yq4k said:
.middle/overtaking lane hogs and slow drivers doing 10-15mph below the speed limit who annoy those just trying to get on and no I'm not talking about farm vehicles at harvest.

Ohh I had one of those on Sunday, in fog. 40 M.P.H (I guessed) in the middle lane with his headlights on full beam.

Good job the road was quiet (at 7.00am), but there was still enough traffic about to make it 'interesting'.

I know that bit of road - I usually drop those sort at the corners (you know the ones).

The trouble is with drivers like that is that there IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

All you can do is sit in traffic and mutter to yourself as you are absolutely defenseless against this sort of driving. Ok if your car has good acceleration you can block them with the truck and watch them explode with rage but little else.

legrandefromage":3c34k0y4 said:
I know that bit of road - I usually drop those sort at the corners (you know the ones).

The trouble is with drivers like that is that there IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

All you can do is sit in traffic and mutter to yourself as you are absolutely defenseless against this sort of driving. Ok if your car has good acceleration you can block them with the truck and watch them explode with rage but little else.

?? Wadaya mean man :LOL: Another occasional annoying one is HGVs trying to overtake one another in the 'fast lane' with a 0.000001mph speed differential over a 10mile distance. Common in Ireland too where all the cars have 5hp Eco engines so they can't overtake anything faster than an ant.

Probably a small man with small penis in small car trying to prove something. Notice what looks like a Lambo in front with nothing to prove.

legrandefromage":1u4bac2p said:
There is no 'fast lane'.

Only Zuul...

LGF....yeah the mag got renamed and it's not very PC, just a bit faster to type than 'the overtaking lane'. Bring back the idea. No lorries allowed in it, nobody over 65, and only drivers with >10 driving experience. Everybody else can stick it out nose to tail in the two inner lanes.

Tongue in cheek post btw :mrgreen:

Back