Get well soon Guy Martin

KDM

Senior Retro Guru
I know some of you know Guy Martin and that he is amongst other things a motorcycle racer but he has also had a very long partnership with Orange Bikes

Well recently he had a horrible crash at the ulster gp and required back surgery. Guy is one of those infectious characters pretty much where ever he goes so it was just a post to show support and say get well soon chap

As well as his motorbike stuff, I have seen him at the Strathpuffer 24hour the last couple of years and seems a nice guy, pretty quiet and humble from what I can gather. Rides like a demon. The one before last, I was on my Pugsley singlespeed heading for lantern rouge spot in the solo class and he was heading for second spot in the solos, but he still shouted encouragement to me when he came past (fast) in the middle of the night.
I heard him interviewed the other day and he is making a good recovery and had started to fix trucks again. Limited as he cant move his arms above his shoulders but obviously getting there slowly.

Jamie

It was a big crash and he's a lucky boy. There was a spill at the same corner last year so the organisers removed the hedge to prevent crashers from hitting it at 130mph and being thrown back onto the track.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxdm0_urUjw[/youtube]

Back