Lewis Hamilton Turns BBC Into Hello Magazine..

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
" I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that my new hairstyle attracted a lot of attention when I arrived at Monza for the start of the Italian Grand Prix weekend on Thursday.

I had it dyed blond a few days ago in Los Angeles. It was just something I fancied doing on the spur of the moment.

I am in a very experimental period of my life. I like taking risks, I like trying new things, whether it be style or restaurants or whatever.

I was at the hairdresser and I just thought: "I'm going to try it, let's do it." Zero cares.

It's short term. I'll keep it for this weekend and then I'll probably go back next week, and who knows, maybe I'll do something different. "

For a guy who knocks on towards 200mph round race tracks, what the hell is he on about hair dye and restaurants being 'risks'??

James Hunt would have punched him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/features/34102233

Re:

Couldn't give a tinkers curse and I bet he doesn't either, he was just responding to vacuous questions.
Bloody good driver

highlandsflyer":25jfms3e said:
" I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that my new hairstyle attracted a lot of attention when I arrived at Monza for the start of the Italian Grand Prix weekend on Thursday.

I had it dyed blond a few days ago in Los Angeles. It was just something I fancied doing on the spur of the moment.

I am in a very experimental period of my life. I like taking risks, I like trying new things, whether it be style or restaurants or whatever.

I was at the hairdresser and I just thought: "I'm going to try it, let's do it." Zero cares.

It's short term. I'll keep it for this weekend and then I'll probably go back next week, and who knows, maybe I'll do something different. "

For a guy who knocks on towards 200mph round race tracks, what the hell is he on about hair dye and restaurants being 'risks'??

James Hunt would have punched him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/features/34102233

Haters gonna hate.

al-onestare":1qjzfly7 said:
Haters gonna hate.

Exactly!
There's been many a time I've felt like punching some of the posters on here, based on views, attitudes, opinions or comments whatever.... but I didn't think it relevant to go spouting off about it to the world, thinking it makes me look big

sure there's a bit in Lewis's column saying that he used to read the negative shit about him and get affected by it... now he doesn't give a fcuk
Good on him I say. I may not personally like the blond, but as long as he keeps winning, and being his own person....

It's not a question of hating him, I don't know him so can't say that I do, it's merely an opinion. Comparing him to the drivers of the 70's for example he would be a nancy boy :LOL: Having said that I wouldn't mind his money :LOL:

As long as he keeps on his wining streak then his fans aren't going to give damn about what hair style he has as long as he rewards them with more wins and lets face it he really dose appreciate his fans and will quite happilly give his autograph out to any of them and i think people will find the the likes of drivers like Jackie Stewart and Sterling Moss respect Lewis quite alot and couldn't give a fig about what hair style he has ..

Re:

I am on record over and over again with how much I like the guy. I just find it funny the way he talks about hairdos and eateries as 'risks'..

All power to the wee rocket!

If I had his money I would spend it all on hookers and beer.

Oh, wait, I spend all MY money on hookers and beer!

I might buy an island. Nothing fancy, something off the west coast maybe. Definitely would build a railway to carry the family around.

Re:

I'm a hater... he's a tosspot.

I'm also a lover... and he's still a tosspot.

He does his own thing by surrounding himself with famous people and having scribble all over his body and going to parties to be papped with 'stars' and wearing anything the fashion houses chuck his way and driving an AMG Merc... etc, he's his own person alright!

He's a racing driver, nobody says you have to like the bloke.

al.

Back