Hey man! Diaze-pam....

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
No, not a spam post to try and get you to buy it! Although I may have some spare if you want to swap for bike bits...? :mrgreen:

Anyone any experiences of this drug, been given 2mg tablets to take due to having had a bad back for 10 days, this should ease the muscle spasms apparently, reading through the possible side effects is quite amusing, so ignore any daft posts I make for the next few days....

Hoping it will mean I can actually move enough to tinker with some bike stuff at last, slowly and for short periods.

Re:

Yes, it states that very clearly on all the info and on the box, but then I haven't been able to get in the car anyway :LOL:

(Well I had to this morning to drive to the surgery, and that and the waiting around, unable to sit or stand, pretty much had me in tears. I won't be trying it again for a few days!)

Took the first dose an hour ago. Really, really weird feeling. Never experienced anything like this before, having lived the life of a nun and never having touched drugs of any sort, unless you count cider as a drug.... :p

Re:

My dad has this for hip pain and generally when he takes it he is a bit of a zombie for several hours so he writes the day off and stays safe at home

I remember jellies. Liquid diazepam and temazepam capsules. Very saleable.

Enjoy.

Avoid eBay, gumtree and all online outlets.

The History Man":jt7k2yvd said:
I remember jellies. Liquid diazepam and temazepam capsules. Very saleable.

Enjoy.

Avoid eBay, gumtree and all online outlets.

:LOL: :LOL:

Took two as directed at lunchtime, and haven't needed to take any more. Supposed to make you drowsy, but I've done two loads of washing, changed the bed, hoovered round and washed up. That's more than I've been able to do for over a week!

Can't say it's not sore still but the muscle spasms have definitely gone completely, though to be fair I have rested a lot flat on my back between doing all the above stuff.

You should have been in secondary school in ~1970.
I guess kids mums must have been handed pills out like sweets, there were always kids
flogging prescription pills.
Valium are Roach fives or tens, I can't remember twos! What are the instructions: "pop a handful and get down the pub";-)

I think that's what "Mothers Little Helper" is about. It says something like "take a little yellow pill", we thought that was a roach five.

integerspin":1mwm8x8i said:
! What are the instructions: "pop a handful and get down the pub";-)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

seriously, don't drive if you do this, in fact, don't even try and walk :LOL:

Hmmmmm. A lion on a bicycle.............

Latest build? :
850c0b8ef7adc3c224429e29c238ba90_zpsn0ntqxpk.jpg

Back