TT

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Who's watching :D

Quite exciting so far though as this is the most tv coverage ive seen for it, as in actually being shown on mainstream tv and not at 3am im on tenterhooks watching it.
Thankfully the offs have to my knowledge been slight with more bangs than breaks.
Been more coverage of the sidecars which though not as fast are certainly just as exciting :D
It will be interesting to see how the electric bikes get on. There was a small piece about it last night where they'd lost a rider aand were really keen to find someone(mad enough??) to take his place for the qualifiers .
The smoke seen in the area was Guy Martin legging it across the paddock to volunteer :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: hope that gives him a boost. Shit his bike developed mechanicals ,well electrical i think was the reason.
Irony eh that he's now running the electric entry :LOL:

Re:

Got this year's hat from Mr. Kawasaki, unfortunately no live coverage in the U.S., just the Internet... :(

Attachments

• TT Hat.jpg
    TT Hat.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 738
Re:

Away working so not been able to watch it. Great to see Hutchy back to winning ways and Anstey winning the Superbike race. Can't see Guy winning this year, although to say he's been unlucky is an understatement!!

He got 3rd in the superstock and i think everybodys just as happy for him after such poor luck.
And brilliant for Ian Hutchinson to win, .Seems the real talent always comes back with the tt
Ive watched the coverage so far but you really need to be there and im not :( great weather too, plenty of heat in the track.

FairfaxPat":39fw3s7q said:
Got this year's hat from Mr. Kawasaki,

Begs the question how did he get one to you so quick :? Is he over there ?

Re:

Not sure, he went last year, and just sent me this hat plus the Program for the 2015 event and some other stuff-got it a week ago or so-it's an amazing event, probably THE most dangerous motor racing event in the world-the riders have to have big, brass ones to race on that circuit IMHO...

Re:

does anyone do the same as me ? when they show the pictures off the bike camera facing forward, try and anticipate the turns. I am in the hedge every time. No idea how they do it.

Re:

Guy Martin quote of the week

' The bike deserved better than 3rd, my granny could have thrown it round there quicker than me. '

What a star :cool:

Back