Displaying Cycle Tops ?

WD Pro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Is anyone displaying their retro cycle jerseys ?

If so, how are you doing it ?

If you have matching shorts, have you included those with the display ?

I might be tempted to wall mount some of mine so I would be interested to see how others have done it and what ideas are already out there :cool:

Cheers,

WD :D

Re:

I know people who have signed football shirts mounted (framed) hanging on their wall, so I assume you could use a similar approach to cycling jerseys etc.

Otherwise, just take a photo of the jersey, get it printed Poster Size, and just stick that on the wall :D

Re:

another method (as used in a cafe near me) is to string a wire/clothes line depending on your tastes, across the room or along the wall. then use some wire coat hooks as they go better are are more cycle like (spokes). and just hang them in an arty farty way.

Re:

r-ARMSTRONG-TWITTER-large570.jpg

I wonder if he still has them. :p

I've just had a signed cycling shirt framed, with protective glass so the signatures don't disapear it cost about £130. It looks good but as the material is stretchy it was really hard to get it competly flat without cutting the shirt up.

Re:

For the record my uncle has a business in framing and photography, he has done many a shirt for charity, companies and the team sthemselves. You can even have lit frames and god k kws. What if you want. I don't like the look, I prefer them just hanging up in a nice fashion in a room created for the look.

Not if you look like a shrink wrapped potatoe in them ... :LOL:

Some are too small and would never have fitted me BITD, they have been collected / picked up due to their rarity and links with the brand i.e. I have a NOS early logo Airborne Jersey etc :D

I was thinking along the lines of a towel rail mounted on the wall behind the bikes with the tops in clear shirt bags. IKEA did sell clear bags but the last time I went in thy had added big white spots to the latest offering ...

WD :D

Back