London Cyclists. NSFW

Re:

I would tend to be in the middle of the lane in that scenario.

50/50 about starting the crap as we don't see what happened up to that point, though I can guess Chelsea tractor driver was the main offender. Beyond that what we see is a total little loony who deserved a spanking, and at the least ought to be caged up for his outburst.

Thankfully cyclist B intervened and prevented carnage.

They were within their rights to effect a citizen's arrest, perhaps confiscating his keys or disabling his vehicle would have been in order whilst waiting for the authorities to attend.

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":1w6ysy4i said:
perhaps confiscating his keys or disabling his vehicle would have been in order whilst waiting for the authorities to attend.

Definately, dropped someones keys down the drain once before :LOL:

To be fair, a lot of these clips it seems like the cyclists are causing as much aggro as the drivers, and sometimes having a helmet cam seems to give people "keyboard warrior" syndrome.

Mind you, I'd be pissed if the Range Rover had got that close to me too.

The driver obviously has a major chip on his shoulder about cyclists, but the cyclist should have wound his neck in a bit when the threats of violence started. Shouting the same thing over and over and over again was not the best thing to calm the situation down.

I ******* hate arseholes like that and one reason i converted from road to mtb.

So big, the tractor is held up. Big deal. Do these jerks react like that when there is a roaf junction, roundabout or traffic lights? The being held up by those exceeds that by any cyclist.

Well the cafe he owns now has a 1 star review on Facebook and the bad reviews are coming in on Tripadvisor, karma for you...

Re:

What cafe would that be?

Not that I want to see even more people avoid it, you understand ;)

Brew Cafe, he owns four throughout London.

Here is its Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/BrewCafe .

The whole event has dominated my newsfeed for the past day or so, there seems to be a post about it on every single group I'm part of so the word has certainly spread for sure.

Back