Meeting of 2 Kona junkies

Ernie

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Me and Mrs Ernie have just arrived back in "Gods country" after spending 12 days in the fatherland.. 2450 miles in VW T5 ..van's performance was faultless..god bless cruise control.Plymouth, dover..arrive in Dunkirk France, Belgium, Netherlands Germany and back again. Cracking time, Beer superb.."white sausage"....wont be rushing out to buy some..had traditional meals as much as we could..Also had arranged to another Retro kona junkie just near the border of Austria near Cheimsee.."Magas" Retro screen name..real name Martin..We left our friends in a village just outside Mindelheim..took us to 2 hours to drive to Cheimsee..

On driving through the town a bloke shouted "Mark" and put his hand out....that was our first time we met..we shook hands and "hugged like old mates"..we went for a walk spoke about our countries and the normal moans and groans..We also talked about "bikes" {of course}.

:LOL: I am the ugly bald headed Fecker on the right and Magas is the youthful one on the left.. :LOL:

:cool: It really was a pleasure to meet him and say thank you for helping me purchase the Kona Stars n Bars Ku. :cool:

The only thing I didnt see was any retro bikes..of any make....I only saw a "klein" on the rear of an Austrian vehicle on the autobahn :roll:

Ernie :D

Attachments

• IMG_1823.JPG
    IMG_1823.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 739
Re: Re:

al-onestare":1pfma6z6 said:
Fist bumps to the both of you. Now, please help me find my unicorns ;-)

:LOL: :LOL: will do bud....any sniffs at the moment...not been on "here" for about 3 weeks

Ernie ;)

Re: Re:

al-onestare":ttahpn0t said:
Mr Kelly found a special edition Kilauea last week. Check out the "today's ride" thread.

:cool: :cool: nice :cool: :cool:....lovely blue shade

Ernie ;)

great to know you had good time in the middle of Europe :)

was also a great pleasure for me meeting you in person. :D

maybe we can extend our meets the next time ;)

magas":2p2ub77z said:
great to know you had good time in the middle of Europe :)

was also a great pleasure for me meeting you in person. :D

maybe we can extend our meets the next time ;)

Will do my friend...get those forks on that Ku :cool:

Ernie ;)

Re:

Looking good pard :)

Back