The Footballers Move In..

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
Next 'door' that is.

We have a new neighbour, and he is a player for the local team.

Seem nice people, came and said hello before moving in and we have given them some jam today as a moving in present.

Did not appreciate the loud hip hop and such as we passed by earlier, although we are far enough to hear nothing from here.

My wife twisted their melons when she remarked how we told Rio to turn it down when he was staying with us.

Some moments in life are perfect.

Had my first game of chess with the man tonight.

Last footballer I played chess with for the first time was a certain Rio back in the 90s.

Boy done well.

Worst "I've met Rio the junkie Ferdinand" post ever.

Plus if it's a footballer in Scotland he's making about the same as a decent plumber. Unless he plays for Rangers then he's making about the same as a slightly better plumber.

Scottish football doesn't have a pot to piss in. I work with a premiership club and until recently they ran the club with two staff. Two. The MD and an accountant. Apart from playing staff that was it. And they're far from alone.

Scottish football is England's povvy cousin with the hand me down clothes. Much like Scotland will be if we ever go independent.

Re:

speaking of footballers was over in north berwick last week and seen john colins of rangers,
he still looks trim and must have stopped playing a few years now.

Back