iPod touch

Tallpaul

Gold Trader
I'm typing this on my new touch. My god this thing is like the future! Perhaps I'm something of a techno luddite (sp) but I'm seriously impressed. Everybody should go buy one!!!!!

the iphone is a nice gadget 2 ;)

iphone.jpg

Im a toucher too, they are fantastic. Had mine since christmas and regularly use it in cafes etc to check up on my e-haunts.

Defiant":1hbyiwui said:
the iphone is a nice gadget 2 ;)

iphone.jpg

Got mine when it came out, thought it a bit of a play thing, but i now use it as a main phone, and for listening to music, role on the 3G version

mattbrown":1100a2kh said:
Got mine when it came out, thought it a bit of a play thing, but i now use it as a main phone, and for listening to music, role on the 3G version

i have the 1.1.4,.latest version of the 16G but ordered the G3 which will arrive in a couple of weeks,...

icantthinkofausername":1100a2kh said:
iPod Mini (alright, it isn't very mini) for me ! 4 Gigs of tunes and no colour screen :cool:

The single speed of iPods.

i have the mini too,..love it,..it has a permanent spott in the car (through a icelink) i will never listen to cd's again

whats the ease/cost of using the interweb on a Touch? I have one in the post to me as we speak, but ive only had a short play on one... and is anyone aware of any shareware or freeware that allows you to rip dvd's etc to a playable and smaller format to use on the Touch too?

Im new to this Apple stuff, always thought it was style over function, but the GF's macbook seems quite well put together... (I cant see me ever wanting an iphone though, jack of all trades etc etc)

Ta.

Back