A big thanks

Old&slow

Dirt Disciple
Having Just joined this site today, and being a newbie n all I thought I'd drop this down whilst the blood and alcohol content are still reasonably separate fluids within my body vessels :shock: :LOL:

I'd like to say a big thank you. to all those who have made me feel very welcome here today, and for taking the time out to respond to my questions regarding getting my old bikes up and running again :) ,

For this and the fact that its 9 O'clock, I raise my glass of favourite and say ... Cheers , here's to an interesting journey.

It's great having you on the forum and here's to many more years!
Looking forward to you sorting your bike out and getting it riding again.
Keep us updated how it goes on.
All the best, Ollie :) .

I believe the duck punched a paparazzi in the face and is currently in the local police station for questioning. The chicken refused to comment.

Re:

Just an update on the current state of affairs regarding , Duck & chicken V Newspaper reporter.

This evening we managed to get brief statements from both parties involved in this dramatic turn of events .

Mr Can'b Bought the solicitor representing the Newspaper reporter issued this statement.

"My client, whom had to undertaken emergency surgery earlier today to remove feather's inserted into a lower body cavity had now been removed successfully and without the need for plastic surgery as was first suggested, Doctors are confident that he will make a full physical recover after the 6 hours of intensive and intricate surgery he undertook , but are unwilling to further comment on any long lasting mental issue's he may face in the future,

Doctors this evening have reported however to have said he is in 'very good spirits' and was now sat up in his hospital bed enjoying a large chicken dinner and relaxing watching a poultry special Tv program by well know Uk cheif Gordon Ramsey.

In the press statement issued by 'Mr Duck's' solicitor, he had this to say.

"My client , 'Mr Duck' was released earlier this evening on police bail , and asked to reappear at the high court on the morning of the 25'th of December 2015 at 10.00 hours, and was advised to attend with parsnips and a roll of tin foil.

Further to this 'Mr Duck' has asked me to give out this personal statement

'I am innocent of all allegations being made against me of the alledged attack which took place earlier today on a newspaper reporter , I would like to add that I never inserted , punched ! pecked or laid one on him , the assult was alledged to have taken place after he apparently caught me at the early hours of this morning basting 'Mrs chicken'

Further to this I strongly deny the additional comments that were made by 'Mrs Chicken' that I am annoying and one very irritating f()@ked up bird, and went on to say that the incident that was alledged to have taken place between the two of us around the back of the ponds at the early hours of this morning is totally false, further to this all allegations of me wanting to eat grapes is untrue and totally unfounded and without standing.'

At approximately 21.10 hours this evening, I was released on police bail to appear at the high court on the 25th December 2015, I was advised upon attendance at this hearing the police and turkey crown magistrate would be thorough and offer me a fair grilling.

'Mr Duck' also added , The police are current seeking the whereabouts of 'Mrs Chicken' to answer their questions but so far have been unable to locate her'

Updates and further statements from 'The Duck v Chicken v Newspaper reporter' incident will be posted as we get them.

Steve

Latest posts

Back