Cokes of varying degrees...

Stick Legs

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Diet Caffine free coke in cans from the fridge is nicer than diet coke from the fridge in cans, Official!

Both are vomitous warm in platic bottles.

Pepsi max is wierd.

What is Coke Zero?

Full fat coke is too sweet for my jaded paltte! :D

Coke Zero is meant to be Diet coke that tastes of normal coke.

I would fail the pepsi challeng from 20 pases, even if it was up against Panda cola or Rola Cola (do they still make them?)

i always preferred sainsbury's classic cola, but they're all pretty much the same anyway... gimme a moutain dew anyday!

Coke zero IS Diet coke re-branded to attract the metrosexual males of today! I wouldn't go near it just coz the advert is SO degrading and annoying!

Full fat - Full sugar every time for me, I would rather ingest sugar than aspartame and sacharin and who knows what else! Rotten teeth are easier to fix than a rotten gut.

Particularly fond of cherry coke myself.
-edit: (Still prefer beer though!)

Diet coke for me . but only rarely drink it .

Orangina is the soft drink for me .

Full fat - Full sugar every time for me, I would rather ingest sugar than aspartame and sacharin and who knows what else! Rotten teeth are easier to fix than a rotten gut.

Aspartame consists of three components: the amino acids, phenylalanine and aspartic acid, and methanol, which is also known as methyl alcohol or wood alcohol...

...people with phenylketonuria lack the enzyme needed to convert phenylalanine into tyrosine, another animo acid. As a result, high concentrations of phenylalanine accumulate and can cause brain damage. It should be noted that a number of people who have disorders other than PKU, people with iron deficiencies and kidney disease for instance, may also be prone to high levels of this amino acid. Methanol, the third ingredient in aspartame, is known to be poisonous even when consumed in relatively modest amounts. Although it is thought that exposure to methanol through aspartame consumption is not of "sufficient quantity to be of toxicological concern," the cumulative effects of high doses of aspartame are unknown...

... significant number of people have reported suffering ill effects as a result of aspartame consumption. Reactions include headaches, mood swings, changes in vision, nausea and diarrhoea, sleep disorders, memory loss and confusion, and even convulsions. Aspartame appears to be especially dangerous for children.

Yummy. I'd even drink Spitfire over that! :LOL:

Back