Clarkson gone and.......

I like Top Gear and have done since it's been in it's current format about 11 years ago.
He's only got himself to blame.
I wonder if the three of them will start another program on a cable/satellite channel.

Looking back at the what the BBC have let other 'personalities' get away with, this is just laughable. An experienced TG producer would know that fists will fly from certain types of personality if food isnt available. I'd punch someone for less than that...

The BBC as a whole is starting to grate as they dump BBC3 yet let BBC4 blunder on with programs on paint drying and so on.

grumpycommuter":3746f8da said:
Looking at the boards on most of the main stream media webpages it would appear that the world is about to end :)
Not my world, I couldn't give a toss.

Re:

I will be happy to see a change to be fair, it is not as though Clarkson is vital to the show.

Perhaps a real driver, possible a female, would be in order.

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":384l8qs5 said:
I will be happy to see a change to be fair, it is not as though Clarkson is vital to the show.

Perhaps a real driver, possible a female, would be in order.

I think its done for :? especially as it looks like others might leave too.

Dont think BBC has the budget to restart the show with all new cast. :?

There was a five year waiting list to get into the audience. It was popular no matter whether you or you, yes, you, didnt like it.

From now on it'll just be beige. The whole of TV is ending up beige just in case somebody somewhere is offended and a jihad or fatwa is launched against cbeebies...

Back