anyone else here a...

twain

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
secret curry eater?

although strictly speaking, its public knowledge that i eat curry, but when the Mrs is away working (lates sometimes as she's cabin crew), i often order myself a curry.

personally i blame Just Eat - 20% off over the weekend at my local curry house.....they do a cracking Tikka Dansak :p

Just ordered one.
:twisted:

Not a secret eater but addict :oops: .
At least two a week, my record in five in a week :roll: .
Local curry house changed hands and isn't like it was.
At least South Shields is only 15 miles away from, home to the famous curry mile.

Is it weird that me and my family went for a curry on Christmas day :LOL: ?

Cook my own. Used to have a quarterly curry night round here for me and a few mates 10-12 different dishes cooked from scratch.

Then beer and scalextric.

Kids put paid to that!

It is the only disadvantage of living in the middle of nowhere, you cannot order a curry and have it delivered to your door, I am forced to make mine from scratch but sometimes one would really like a night off, just pick up the phone and say bring me............ I would also not be stuck with mild curries because the children complain if it's too hot.

Alison

Try living in a country which only has about 3 decent curry restaurants. Take away or otherwise.
Most of then seem to sell Authentic Pataks Curries. Straight out of the nearest wholesale warehouse.

Mrs HM makes a couple of corkers. One sweet and sour pathia style with tamarind and chutney etc. Another Thai green curry. Both from scratch. Piquant, fragrant and multi-layered flavours. Unlike the jars I use as a base with added kick or zing. Good for a quick mid week meal though.

im pretty spoilt round these parts - theres a good few curry houses that i favour most of the time, but ive only ever had average->good from anywhere else. never had a crap curry in Brighton :)
although my gas supply has taken a sharp rise in production.

Back